Ad grid only 15 chances

Started by sanpatrick Apr 27th, 2024 at 06:00
sanpatrick
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Apr 27th, 2024 at 06:00

Hello, I remember that if you upgrade account inmediatly you receive the double chances to ad grid.

But I didn't receive these chances, I have only 15 chances to ad grid. What is wrong? Its a fake promotion?

I don't understand. 🙁

suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Apr 27th, 2024 at 10:38

Hello Sanpatrick 

Hope you doing well. Not sure, where you have remember this regarding double chances of ad grid. Me as a Golden member having a 25 chances, so everything is fine, on every upgrade memberships you do get higher and higher, the chances increases , it's definitely not about the double what you saying.

Please do not worry & enjoy playing the adGrid chances you have, Ofcourse please do reach to our Best support team here link --> https://adbuxpro.com/support Team will be more happy to help you in this personally.

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2024 at 22:58 by mrhoff »
mrhoff
Admin
KYC Verified
Apr 27th, 2024 at 23:07
sanpatrick wrote:

Hello, I remember that if you upgrade account inmediatly you receive the double chances to ad grid.

But I didn't receive these chances, I have only 15 chances to ad grid. What is wrong? Its a fake promotion?

I don't understand. 🙁

It depends on the upgrade you chose. You can get up to double such as gold max members get 30 chances. The thing to note here is since you upgraded your win probability went from 16% to 100%. As an upgraded member you win every time.

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2024 at 23:07 by mrhoff »
sanpatrick
KYC Verified
ABP Bronze - 1 Month
Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:46
suthar00 wrote:

Hello Sanpatrick 

Hope you doing well. Not sure, where you have remember this regarding double chances of ad grid. Me as a Golden member having a 25 chances, so everything is fine, on every upgrade memberships you do get higher and higher, the chances increases , it's definitely not about the double what you saying.

Please do not worry & enjoy playing the adGrid chances you have, Ofcourse please do reach to our Best support team here link --> https://adbuxpro.com/support Team will be more happy to help you in this personally.

Hello, thanks for your answer. I have 1 question.

Price of the extention of membership is the same (in my situation, I have a Silver membership). Which is the cost when you want extended membership? Any samples please.

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:50 by sanpatrick »
suthar00
KYC Verified
ABP Gold - 1 Year
Apr 30th, 2024 at 19:37

Hi,

Yes it will be the same for extension of any memberships you move from one to another / or extend your current one. Untill unless there is some promotions going on.